High Performance Structures is a Foundation Subcontractor specializing in installing Insulating Concrete Forms (ICFs) with over 10 years experience. The ICFs industry is growing and so are we! We are looking to hire 4 installers to accommodate the increase in ICF foundation jobs. While we do our best to ensure jobs are lined up and work continues uninterrupted, this is construction and we cannot guarantee consistent, full-time work. However, our crew rarely has down-time, except when the Colorado weather works against us.
We are looking for individuals who want to be a part this specialized, growing niche of high performance building with one of the top installers in the region. If you are willing to work outdoors during any season, have a desire to grow into leadership roles and are willing to listen and learn our processes, then we want to hear from you!
If you are curious about ICFs, we encourage you to check out www.foxblocks.com and our FB page before applying for more information about what ICF’s are and why they are growing in popularity.
To apply, review the requirements and job tasks below then fill out our basic application form here: https://goo.gl/forms/VuoaPSst4SR4Hzos1
- At least 18 years old
- Have reliable personal transportation to drive to and from jobsites everyday. 4-Wheel drive is helpful as some jobsites can be difficult to access in a car
- Have a willingness to work at multiple job sites throughout the Front Range, occasionally at multiple sites in one day
- Must comfortable working at heights from ladders and scaffolding
- Have the ability to be flexible as construction schedules can change at the last minute resulting in finding out in the evening which jobsite you will work at and what you will be doing the next day.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of general construction and repair methods, and the proper utilization and care of tools, materials, and equipment used in building construction
- Ability to interpret and work from sketches, penciled layouts, and blueprints
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to perform manual work requiring heavy lifting, reaching, and bending
- Ability to operate a variety of hand/power tools
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle
- Ability to receive training, licenses or certification as required for the operation and maintenance of equipment and proper construction methods
- Ability to quickly pick up on new skills and successfully perform them without constant guidance
- Installing ICF forms
- Placing reinforcement/rebar
- Installing scaffolding and bracing
- Aligning, leveling and plumbing ICF walls
- Placing doors, window bucks and service penetrations
- Placing concrete and forms
- Installing temporary beams, structural posts and beam channels
- Installing insulated structural decking systems
- Layout footer forms
- Install footer forms